Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beatleception.



Hey Everyone! It's past midnight right now but I'm going to write about how I spent my last day in New Orleans. After spending some time with my parents at PJs, my dad and I dashed to the Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium. Although some people (like my mom) are grossed out by insects but my dad and I find them fascinating. The variety of colors and sizes they come in is absolutely astounding! We also had some fun tasting some bug filled treats...
"ATTACK OF THE GIANT COCKROACHES!!!" starring my goofy dad.

Chocolate Chirp Cookies

I then spent some time with my siblings and a close friend of my parents' at Barnes and Noble. My parents then joined me for a great big meal at Applebee's.

Scrumptious
And now I'm going off to bed after saying goodbye to my beloved video games... Big day tomorrow.
We gamer chicks are still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment